Tuesday, October 29, 2013

peek a boo

anyone here?

I am stealing a second in the computer lab to update my blogs.. just in case I still have followers..

that is after wiping away the drool from the five seconds of sleep I got..
hope no one heard me snore..

still going to school. five days a week.
working. graves. five nights a week.
I'm tired.
I haven't had me time.
time to workout.
I have been able to do one crossfit class that our rec center offered every saturday for the last five weeks. only missing one or two..
but no time in between to do more workouts.
which I'm sad about.
my schedule will calm down soon. I hope.
it is super hard to get to the gym when you get four to five hours of sleep every other day.
I'm afraid I'll faceplant on a treadmill.
not worth it.

I will make more time soon though. I hope. To blog.
I miss it.
I miss you guys.
If your still here, that is.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: