Saturday, March 21, 2015

The countdown begins

I signed up for another half marathon in April. April 4th to be exact. Three weeks from today I will be running, jogging, walking my way through 13.1 miles. Mostly walking I'm sure since my school schedule has left me no time to train or get ready. I will push through the pain, the blood sweat and most definitely tears, just to get to that finish line.
I am up several pounds since the last half I ran and I know that will make a huge impact on my endurance. But the organizers have graciously allowed me to start up to an hour before the race officially begins. Helz yah!
So my countdown begins.. 21 days..
Let's do this!

1 comment:

fishfinderkit said...

keto pure tablets side effects even bigger and more properly conducted study confirmed the result, with different organizations of people on low-carb diet programs burning an average of between 200 and nearly 500 extra calories each day.thing: A low-carb diet minimises your hunger and helps it be better to eat much less. And it might also increase your fat burning at rest. Study after study demonstrates low carb is the smart method to lose weight and that it improves important health markers .Find out more about low-carb and ketoDo you wish to learn about precisely what to eat on low carb, precisely how to do it, potential problems and solutions… and a lot of great recipes? Have a look at our keto for beginners instruction . Alternatively, you may make low carb even simpler by signing up for oufree two-week keto challenge .
http://www.cureidea.com/keto-advanced-weight-loss/