Monday, November 19, 2012

Failing again

I've failed you.
again.

I forgot to update the challenge..

I am soooo sorry!

if anyone is still around..
I would love to keep going..
maybe?

I resisted pizza last night.. opted for a salad. and it was goood..
I felt so much better about myself after that..

so.
Monday.
let's go!

no more goofing around.

it's serious time!

I need to think about why I want to eat crap.
I know it is not good for me.
not at all.
so.
why do I do it?
I know I have no willpower. but why?
I am going to really dig deep inside myself this week and ask myself why I do what I do?
I know "real food" is better for my body.
so what's up with mindlessly eating junk?

my goals (yep there are two)
this week:
no junk.
none.
not even on Thanksgiving.
I need to break the cycle. and cold turkey (ha) will have to do. (I don't eat turkey lol)

and I am going to find the reason inside that I think that cookie or candy bar will make me feel better. It never does. It never tastes as good as I think it will.
so why bother?
why beat myself up over it, when I don't have to.

yes, it will be a bad week to start eating "real food" and by this, I mean.. as little processed food as possible. as little sugar and fake ingredients as possible. I know it won't be possible to do this 100% but as close as I can get, will make me happy. and my body happy.
I know this.

so.. if you are still along for the challenge..
you can pick one or both..
if neither of these make you comfortable.. you can pick you own hurdle to overcome :)
I'm easy like that!

have a great week!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

You have not failed anyone!!
I'm still here and I had a couple of not so good days but hey we all do.
You can turn this around. Just take it one hour at a time and that is totally do-able. You have a great week too.