Monday, February 2, 2015

Back on track

Kinda.

I have lost a few pounds. School makes it super hard to make healthy choices, but I am working on it.
Time for the gym is a struggle but I have made it there a few times. Not as much as I wish, but I will still keep going.
I did get a fitbit. got the Charge. It tracks my steps, sleep and more. Very awesome!
I have not been able to get my 10,000 steps every day though and that is sad. Guess I will have to do rounds around my house every night just to get there. Whatever works, right?
My new years resolution, as always, was to lose weight. And to stick with it.  I am going to try to get my steps, my water (72 ounces a day) and the 21 day fix (on my own and vegetarian style of course).. I am going to research and plan and write everything I do down. Here.
So, there will be more posts from me, to keep me on track. I have to do it.
Just have to.


No comments: