Monday, October 24, 2011

too much going on!

I always forget to update you guys!
 I am so sorry..

I am still working hard, but forget to bloggy about it

I skipped weight watchers Saturday but for a good reason
my hubs went to the gym with me for an early morning workout!
even after drinking and hanging with the guys the night before :)
what a trooper

we had to make it an early workout because the rec center closed early for a Halloween party.
of course we dressed up!
Can I tell ya how stoked I am to see COLLARBONES???!!!

the creepyness on the left is the hubster

the teenagers.. the middle one is mine!

 creepy cookie time!
us as skellies..

the little ones were off as soon as we got in the door and didn't see em till it was time to go.. so I didn't get any pics of them lol

but this week for my little black skirt challenge.. I am focusing on water. and taking my vitamins. and my thyroid meds.
every day!

5 comments:

KristyLee said...

Awww you all looked like you had so much fun! You look so pretty in your green costume!
Peace,
KristyLee

Fatoutofskinny said...

Great costumes and congrats on the collar bones!!

Rochelle said...

I absolutely love Halloween! You guys look great! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Chinagirl said...

Always nice pics. It looks like you enjoyed yourself.
I wished my hubby would go to the gym with me.

The Fat Foreigner said...

Cute pictures! Water drinking makes such a difference!