Friday, February 17, 2012

I finally got one!

The hubs got a promotion at work!!
eeeee!!!!

so.. I got to buy myself something special.. something that I've dreamed about, obsessed over, longed for....
uh hem..

check it out!!
squeee!!!
I got a heart rate monitor..
now I just have to learn how to use it :)

*update*
I got this one.
first- it's PINK
second- it's waterproof.. which means sweatproof .. whew!
third- it is a great brand. I've heard lots of great things about it..
fourth- did I mention it's PINK?
:)

I need an app for my kindle and my phone.. any suggestions?

2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

I need one too. Tell us why you chose the one you did please!

Debsdailylife said...

OH My husband reallly really wants one. LEt us know what you think about it (once you figure it out)