Tuesday, May 31, 2011

unlucky me?

I feel like it today.
the unluckiest person.. evah!

not really. but life has a way of getting me down sometimes.

I am again entering the fitblogger challenge. at first I wanted to win the Mytrak. sooo bad. Ok. well I still do. and have entered every week save the two my dad passed..
But seriously.. I have been a good girl, haven't I? don't I deserve to win. something?

k..
whinefest over.

back to life.
I made it to the gym two days in a row.
Yoga then an elliptical stint.
I felt great!

Yesterday..
a 40 minute jog. Where I jogged-the-whole-time!
woot!!

fantabulous!

I am working on getting back on track this week.
I managed to gain almost three pounds back in the last two weeks.
I've given myself a break.. Weight Watcher's has given me a break.

Now.. it's time to get myself back.

a plan..

I am going to just hop back into my old routine.
my two-a-days..
a short workout during work at the gym..

then a longer more intense workout at the gym after. or.. sometimes before dinner..

I got tons of fruit and veggies.. I spent half an hour or so last night cutting them all up and getting them "grab ready"

so..
I'm prepared to do well this week.

for the most part, dad's stuff is taken care of.
The apartment is cleaned out.
just have the few little boxes of items to sort and mail.

not bad.

so..

here's to a great week!

4 comments:

Lisa Mancini said...

Sounds like an amazing plan!!!! Cheers to a great week!!

Lisa Mancini said...

I got a little award for you at my blog.

Karen@WaistingTime said...

I am trying to get back to 2-a-days as well. My long one right now is in the morning with a short one after lunch. I figure every little bit helps, right.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I agree, a plan is good. Yours sounds good for the week, stick with it.

Winning would have been nice, wouldn't it? I would have loved one of those too!