Tuesday, July 19, 2011

today's plan

I am a wee bit sore from my 5k last night.. but I totally rocked it!
the hubs and the kidlets came to support me..and that meant everything!
I finished first.. can you believe it?
I know it wasn't a race, but it was the best feeling evah to be first at something!
I jogged most of the time.. and slowed to catch my breath a few times.. but didn't stop.. once!

I finished in 36 minutes.. seriously!

so.. today's plan..

a bowl of the new Fiber one 80 calorie cereal.. which is sooooo yummy btw.. 4 p+ with milk
a lean cuisine pizza.. the one with tomatoes.. soooo good.. 8p+
some celery with ff cream cheese 2p+
and something nummy for dinner..maybe grill some veggies
then hit the gym tonight.. I missed the stairmaster last night.. due to me forgetting that I signed up for a 5k.. but it was good.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Congrats on the 5k time!! And first place :)

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

That is an excellent time! Good for you!

Lizzie said...

First? FIRST??? That totally rocks!!!