Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weighin in and a challenge

So I went out Friday night again. Only had one drink! yay for me :). Then the rest of the night was alot of water!!
I have been having "woman" issues since having an iud put in and hope that contributed to my only losing 3.6.
But a loss is a loss. I will take it!
I am hoping to make it to 5 this week.
If I can lose five pounds every two weeks, that would be freggin fantastic!
We shall see.
I made my goal to mark the boxes every day. Oh and flush my guts out with tons and tons of water!!
It is hard, but I am doing it!

I also joined in on spunkysuzi's challenge. Week 8 is (from Suzi's blog)
This weeks challenge:

So what do i have up my sleeve for this week?? For this week my challenge to you is to eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies everyday this week. It can be 4 veggy and 1 fruit or any combination! So are you in with me??

I am so in!! I already thought about doing this anyways, since most of WW points plus fruits and veggies are 0 Points!!


I'll be back soon with more weekly fun stuff

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

That's a very nice loss!! Thanks for joining in the challenge