Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CHALLENGE CHECK IN


how are you doing??

getting your water?

no snacking??

I'm sucking!

not as bad as usual, but still suckin lol

I am definately thinking about not snacking. I am making sure I am really hungry before I reach for the treat.. which has been.. oranges, grapes, celery with almond butter mmm etc..

so not too horrible.. but  not perfect.

I don't expect myself to be perfect. just to try.

just to be healthier.


it's been a busy week.. a friend passed, kids have games, dr appts.. we're getting closer to our home buying marathon of paper signing.. picking out blinds.. fencing.. on and on!!

pilates was tough last night.. so tough. but so worth it!
 I am up to a minute and a half on plank time! woohoo!!

keep going strong and enjoy your week!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Sounds like you are having a great week! I don't think oranges, grapes or celery with nut butter is bad at all!!

I have been having a pretty good week. I have been drinking the water and since I'm not much of a junk food snacker I've done pretty well. Tonight I did have a banana for a snack but hey could be worse ;)