Friday, October 5, 2012

Let's get started!

I still haven't found a name for the challenge.. I will think about it over the weekend :)

I weighed myself this morning and I am up 10 pounds
yeah
I suck

that's what happens when you aren't paying attention and get lazy


sooooooo

today I am paying attention

the challenge for this week is to get all your water in.
my goal for my activity and such.. is 110 ounces of water
the potty and I will become great friends I'm sure

I am going to allow myself one diet soda, just for that wake me up in the a.m. but nothing more until I get all my 110 ounces of water in!

so if you want to join this weeks challenge.. post your goal and your progress on your blog and comment on mine. I will get you linked also :)



I will have a prize (to come soon) to whomever gets their water goal in and posts it.

again.. I have a link doohicky now at the top of my blog. you can join the fun!

2 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Alright! Gee now I'm going to have to do it :) Just kidding!
I will pledge this week to have 4 of my huge water glasses a day which come to 96oz.
I will post this on my blog today.

Sugar said...

yay!!!