Tuesday, October 9, 2012

chocolate squares

I have a paleo recipe for you..

they are  chocolate coconut treats, squares, bars..whatever you want to call em :)

I love coconut. like. love.
and who doesn't love chocolate?
shh.. don't tell me.

this recipe sounded really yummy..
( found it on pinterest. I'm obsessed with pinterest. it's either working out. or pinteresting. yeah. I'm lame.)
and it was!
you have to get used to not having ultra sweet things..and kinda oily things..
but coconut oil is soooo good for you!

3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 tbsp coco powder


mix

add
4 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp honey ( I think next time I'll add two tbsp honey)

put in pan and place in fridge..
then eat :)


just sharing my yumo salad I had for dinner last night..
it was a "whatever is in the fridge" kinda salad :)



are you getting all your water in???? I'm guzzling like no tomorrow! me n the potty are besties!

went to pilates last night. could barely lift my arms to make it home lol. that's how you know I rocked it!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

You rock!!
Seriously :)
Just wanted to let you know waters going great. I have 2 weigh in's on my blog Tuesday will be WW's and Friday's will be the challenge one from Friday to Friday. I'm going to rock it this week.