Monday, February 28, 2011

stuff

Happy Monday!

This weekend, I jogged. alot!
I loved it!!
I started slow. I got three laps at the rec center. Which is about 1/3 of a mile.
Then Saturday, I got six laps. After 50 minutes of  Zumba!
Then Sunday..

drumroll please...

....
.....
......
.......
.......


I ran a mile!! woohoo!! and this was after ellipticalling for 30 minutes!

I'm a working out freak I tell ya!

it is addicting. Much better to be addicted to this than those damn cookies, no?

I can't wait till I can run and not feel that extra ass behind me trying to find the floor.

I joined spunkysuzi on this-weeks-challenge of using smaller plates and dishes. This is to help make you think you have more food than you do. :)
It's a portion control thing.

I will try to fit in with the cool kids and take some pics of my foods.

Oh as for my WI on Weight Watchers..

I am down .6. Not as much as I hoped, but a loss is a loss.  I am down a total of 8.4 since joining six weeks ago. I suppose thats not too bad.
I am already down a pound or so since Saturday (using my work scale).. so maybe this week will be better.

I cross my fingers that all this running is helping.
I sure sweat when I jiggle.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Great job! You are doing so awesome! I would love to be addicted to exercise... that's a super good addiction.

And I saw your earlier post about Hungry Girl. Don't you just love her?? I have been a follower of her for years. I have learned so much from her.

WWSuzi said...

You are my running hero :)