Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wanna see sumpin funny?

k.. so I had to get a new swimsuit.. if you remember the post here with last year's suit.. that somehow grew two sizes too big..

so. I am cheap. and I know this may gross some out.. but we went thrift store shopping.. not looking for suits.. but found a whole rack.. for $5 each..
me and my girls all got one. :)
and the one I got fits. really..
and it's kinda cute.
and it was five bucks.
I washed it of course.. twice..

but hell.. I'm broke. I'll do what I can.

wanna see?
if you're squeamish.. don't scroll..


.....
........

..............
.......................
............................

.......................................
..............
.....................................
.............................................




it has a skirt!
hids the saddlebags kinda well. me thinks..

so..

I decided I won't be able to do the triathlon that I wanted to.. I guess you need a bike..
but I will keep doing the workouts.. I kinda like em..

1 comment:

Lisa Mancini said...

I love it!!! It looks great! And, I love the ink!!!