Monday, August 15, 2011

Day one

and
it begins

day one
of
Body for Life

last night I had my super supportive hubster take "before" pics

and the good man that he is
didn't say a word
not one
word
about my side belly
or my double chins
or my donut rolls
or
anything for that matter..

he even asked that I take
"before" pics of him

"before" what? I have no clue..
he isn't a "dieter"
he's a couch sitter..
whatevs..

he's happy with his sports watching while I'm sweatin at the gym..
we make it work.

so..
I got my pics..
I got some good foods..

here's my plan for today..

Protein shake w/ fruit
orange

peach
slice of 45 cal whole wheat bread w/ nutella! mmmm I can't wait to try this stuff..

cottage cheese/ grapes


plum
protein bar

prolly a big salad for dinner..

going to start the workout plan today too..
I'm not sure how I'm going to do this since I already workout lots..
I'm not thinking of changing too much.. just focus more on what the plan says needs to be done.. I'll finally have a schedule :)

Day 1Upper Body TrainingChest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps



Day 1Upper Body TrainingChest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps

upper body is today.. which rocks.. since I did the evil leg machines at the gym Friday.. and still sore in hidden special places today..

go me!

as for the slimmer this summer challenge.. I'm still here.. still working!
woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nutella = heaven

Angela Pea said...

Uh, no. Nutella = Crack!! Oh goodness the stuff is orgasmic. I don't keep it around because I'll eat the WHOLE JAR!! :)