Thursday, August 18, 2011

on a roll!

Day four is here!
I know right?

I've stuck with it..

I think dinner is the hardest part of my planning..
during the day is easy peasy... I bring my food.. I grab what I have here..
then.. at home..
there are more choices..
making the fam dinner..
their yummy tacos, pizza n bbq chicken...

I am not going to change what I do.. just how I think about it.
it is, after all,
just food.

so last night I had a small baked potato with cottage cheese n salsa on top..
seriously..
it was gooooood..
I was stuffed after eating it. maybe just half of one next time?
usually this would just be a "side" to my huge meal..
but nope..
it was more than plenty..
rockin..
I did my lower body workout yesterday..
which was
 quads:
leg presses
12-20   (first # is reps..second is weight)
10-30
8-30
6-30
leg extensions
12-50

hamstrings:
Lying leg curls
12-40
10-50
8-50
6-50
dumbbell lunges
12-30

calves:
Seated calf raises
12-15
10-20
8-20
6-20
standing leg raises
12

abs..
floor crunches..50+
oblique crunches 50
this is more than recommended.. but I just had to..


today's plan..

protein smoothie w/ powder, a few raspberries, a couple peach slices, ice, water.. 5ww's p+

ff cottage cheese w/ lettuce n tomato 2ww's p+

prolly another protein drink.. I don't remember what's in my lunch box...
some mixed greens w/balsamic vinegar

I really need to get a plan the night before going.. asap..
6 am is too early to be thinking about protein n carbs.. lol..

cardio is all I have to do today for workouts..
I am going to try the HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).. but there is another yoga class tonight.. I might try it too.. I really need my yoga!

anyone have any suggestions for protein? Oh yeah.. no meat allowed..

1 comment:

Get Skinny, Go Vegan. said...

Beans!! Dried beans and cook in the slow cooker. Tempeh, Tofu, nuts, pepitas, hemp protein powder, or one of the raw vegan proteins like sunwarrior or vega. Chia Seeds!!! Greens in smoothies!
Becoming Vegan is a SUPER nutrition book on really healthy plant based foods and she gives charts with LOTS of foods and their mineral/vitamin/protein numbers. You are doing awesome!