Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

We are slowly gettting back to our regular routine.. if there ever was one..

I am at work super early, since I have to pick up the youngen from school. It is hard work walking on crutches.. and school is about a mile away..
dad is taking her.. I pick her up.

I see this as- I get to be home earlier.. get more done.. more "me" time..
we'll see..

I made my "New Year's Resolution" .. ok.. it is more of a "Goal"

I will make Weight Watchers Lifetime this year. I see it coming soon.
I WILL do it!

I am tracking everything.
I am picking power foods.
I am choosing wisely.

It is my choice.
My body.
My willpower.

not sure if I should post my tracking here or not.
It might help to see what I'm doing right or wrong..
I can get feedback..
but would it be boring for you?

2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Boring? Heck no! It's encouraging and supportive and inspiring to read how others are doing on this difficult journey! I need to back track and see why you're on crutches!

Empty Nester said...

Nevermind- I see why and I see that it's not you it's your precious daughter! Hope she's healing quickly!