Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tracking for Jan 09

I didn't make very good choices yesterday. I had a lot of carbs and hardly any protein.
I need to fix this!


Monday, January 09, 2012

Morning
2  pastry/pastries Pop-Tarts Frosted S'mores Toaster Pastries
11
Subtotal11
Midday
1/2 cup(s) cooked green peas
1
1  meal(s) Fresh Ready Meals Baked ziti
5
Subtotal6
Evening
1/3 item(s) White sub rolls
4
1  slice(s) Cheddar or colby cheese
3
1  cup(s) fresh tomato(es)
0
1  cup(s) lettuce
0
15  item(s) frozen french-fried potatoes, prepared without Fat
3
Subtotal10
Anytime
1  small grapefruit(s)
0
Subtotal0
Food PointsPlus values total used27
Food PointsPlus values remaining0
Activity
30 min stairclimber, 30 steps per minute
5
40 min jogging
7
Activity PointsPlus values earned12
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

1 comment:

Diandra said...

I am trying to get rid of the proteins as well... having boiled eggs in the fridge and cooked cold beans has helped me so far, plus I keep tons of meat in the house at the moment. Usually I am not that much of a meat girl, but... let's just say it is a hormone-based decision.