Monday, January 30, 2012

Zuuumba!

seriously peeps..
Two hours of Zumba Friday night.
it was a blast!
here's a blurry pic someone took for me..
me (on the right) n the teenager (on the left).. and some of the teachers..
they are so stinkin cute I tell ya!

they had the gym full, blacked out, crazy lights n loud ass music! Fifty or so people showed up. it was amazing!
I can't wait to do it again!!
Then Saturday.. we went back for more!.. one more hour of Zumba.
My whole body was sore Sunday. But a great sore.
I haven't had that much fun in a long time!

It almost.. ALMOST wiped out the fact that somehow I GAINED two pounds last week.
seriously. I almost cried.
I have been working my ass off. literally.
and gained?
wtf man!

but it's a new week.
a fresh start.
right?
I made a deal with the teenager. We bought ourselves new Zumba outfits. They were pricey. but She is going to come with me every Saturday. To Zumba!
woot!
so my plan is Yoga twice a week, and Zumba twice a week. this will be on top of my running and other things.
I need to step it up a lot!
I need to get control of my eating again.
I am thinking of reducing my carbs. I get bloated and feel icky.. so I may try the "gluten free" thing for a bit.. just to see what happens.

No comments: